Thank you for supporting Base Camp Anchorage hostel by booking directly on our website. Our hostel is open seasonally from May to September.
4 bed dorms (Female or mixed) $32-34
Private room: queen size bed (1 to 2 people) $79-82
Prices vary by day of the week and time of year. Check availability below for specific rates.
Email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our hostel is tailored for travelers visiting Alaska. We have a 5 night maximum stay. Contact us ahead of time of you would like to stay longer than 5 days. Alaska is a large state and many sights require long drives and staying overnight in other towns. Visit our “Things To Do” tab above for information on our recommended itineraries and places to visit.
- We are a community driven hostel. We enjoy good conversations but we are not a party hostel. Our quiet hours begin at 11pm.
- Guests must own an international passport or major credit card. You can pay in cash upon arrival or use your credit card with a $2 processing fee.
- Cancellations require 48 hours advanced notice. You will be charged the first nights stay if your reservation is not cancelled within 48 hours of the arrival date.
- If arriving after 11pm, a late check-in can be arranged with advanced notice. Write us a message under the comments section when booking your reservation. No children 12 or under, ages 13-17 yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Our dorm rooms have bunk beds that may require climbing a ladder and sleeping on a top bunk. Bottom beds are on a first come first serve availability. Write us a message in the comments section when booking if you are physically unable to sleep on a top bunk. We are not responsible for injuries resulting from climbing a ladder or sleeping on a top bunk.